- bring 2-3 ideas and/or examples
of art projects that you use
- and learn many other ideas from attending art
- Classroom management and
displaying student art will also be
- Participants are invited to bring materials
to demonstrate a
technique if they wish
- An assortment of free materials for projects is included for
- Please register ahead, as space is limited.
- Workshop fee $12 per person.
- Call 262 763-3946
Teacher Place is non-profit educational center
- 533 Milwaukee Av, downtown Burlington, Wisconsin
(enter the same door of the Logic Puzzle Museum & Top Museum. The museums are not open during this session.)
The museum gift shop will be open after the session: with a wide variety of teaching materials and supplies
-Parking is free!