Logic Puzzle Museum(and ask about our other museum: Spinning Top & Yo-Yo Museum) UNIQUE FIELD TRIPS: HANDS-ON downtown Burlington, Wisconsin, USA. 45 minutes from Racine, 12 minutes from Lake Geneva, 100 minutes from Madison 40 minutes from Gurnee, Illinois, 65 miles from Chicago, Illinois
Call to schedule a museum time, or for more information.
Visit the websites to learn more, and give us a call, too. 262 763-3946
- Gifted and Talent Enrichment Group, Burr Ridge, IL
- Park District, Lake Bluff IL
- Divine Redeemer Lutheran School, Hartland, WI
- Park District, Waukegan IL
- Girl Scout Troop 2143, Horicon, WI
- Pilgrim Park Middle School, Brookfield WI
- Youth Recreation, Gurnee IL
- STARMS Discovery Learning Center, Milwaukee WI - Leaders of Tomorrow, Next Door Foundation, Milwaukee, WI
-Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
-Neighborhood Camp, Racine, WI
-Ben Franklin School, Milwaukee,WI
-Kindercare,St. Francis, WI
-Discovery Days Child Care, Muskego, WI
-Woods School, 5th graders, Lake Geneva, WI
-Elm Grove Lutheran Child Care Center, Elm Grove, WI
-Divine Redeemer Lutheran School, Hartland, WI
-Waller School 3rd Grade, Burlington, WI
-USACO Computer Award Group, UW Parkside
-St. Paul's Summer Fun Program -Kids Kampus, Muskego, WI
-Camp Calvary, West Bend WI
-Paddock Lake, WI group
-Recreation Group, City of Janesville-Leisure Services
-Scout Troop, Brookfield, WI
-Operation Fresh Start, Madison, WI
-Adult Day Program, Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc. Racine WI
-Lakeside Curative Services, Racine WI
-Salam High School, Milwaukee, WI
-Mercy Academy 5th and 6th graders
-Catapult Learning, Milwaukee, WI
-Connects Learning Center, Oak Creek, WI
-First Step Academy, Kenosha, WI
- Ho-Chunk Nation Youth, Black River Falls, WI
- Princeton Club, New Berlin, WI
- The children really enjoyed the field trip! Thank you!
- Kindercare, Racine, WI
~~"Thank you so much for the wonderful day we had with you and your puzzles!"
-St, John's Lutheran 5th-6th grade, Lannon, WI
~~"Thank you so much for such a wonderful field trip!"
-Karate America Summer Camp, Brookfield, WI
-Academy of Accelerated Learning, Milwaukee WI
-Park's Edge, Hales Corners WI
-The Prairie School, Hawks Haven Summer Day Camp, Racine, WI
- Shining Stars Learning Center, Fond du Lac WI
- Edgewood College, Madison, WI-
- Kettle Moraine High School,Wales WI
~~"Thank you so much. The students really enjoyed our trip to the museum"
- Middle School, Gifted and Talented Greendale, WI
~~"Thank you, we will definitely be back!"
- Goodwill Recreation, Milwaukee, WI
- Concordia University School, Milwaukee WI
- Inspiration Ministries, Walworth WI - Chesterbrook Academy, St. Charles, IL
-We "had a great time and we appreciate all of the time you spend on making the museum a wonderful place to be! We greatly enjoyed it and will definitely return in the future!" - Carthage College Math Club, Kenosha, WI
A few of the Groups visiting one or both of our museums include:
-- Illinois Sport Owners Association of Triumph Cars
--Viper Car Club
-- Harley Motorcycle Club of Milwaukee
-- Convertible Car Club
-- MENSA groups
-- Puzzle Collectors organizations
-- Red Hat Ladies, college classes
-- Triumph Car Club
-- youth groups, Scout Troops, church groups. .... your group is invited here, too!
or visit our other museum, separate admission, totally different museum in our adjoining building, same address. Adults enjoy this museum as much as the students do, because we are all really just kids! It's the famous and very unique, not just an exhibit Spinning Top & Yo-Yo Museum program & tour, with hands-on tops and top games, videos, I Spy Hunt, major exhibit of tops/yo-yos/gyroscopes, Plus a live presentation by the Tops Expert.
the non-profit, educational .....Logic Puzzle Museum..... 533 Milwaukee Avenue historic downtown Burlington, Wisconsin 53105 USA 262 763-3946
Logic Puzzle Museum established by Teacher Place, Inc.